VESTA Ultraviolet Disinfection Series
VESTA 5 line of residential UV systems is full of features. In this line, you can see how this product is truly different from everything else in the market. VESTA’s state-of-the-art 5 series controller is a constant current electronic power source housed in a splash-proof case and comes standard with a future-proof expandability port for future upgrades and options. A color user interface allows for easy visual identification of remaining lamp life and any error or fault codes. The system even incorporates QR codes to access lamp change information and videos via the web.
Rugged 304 stainless steel, single-end reactors come with an integral port to allow for a future upgrade to a UV monitored system. If a monitor is not required, an integral visual glow plug is provided as an extra way to ensure that your UV lamp is illuminated. The single-end design allows for lamp change without the need to drain the reactor chamber. Reliable, industry proven,high quality low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps are used offering a consistent output over 9,000 hour life.
- Case includes integral heat sink for robust cooling, as well as the LIGHTLOCK™ port for the lamp key
- Color screens display replacement component information
- Improved circuitry, efficiency, end of lamp life protection, and certification to latest CE standards
- High quality, low pressure coated lamps for consistent power for the life of the bulb.
- Controller includes lamp dimming function for improved energy efficiency and reduced operating costs during extended no-flow with optional flow module
- LIGHTLOCK™ technology prevents systems from operating beyond the useful life of a UV lamp.
- LIGHTLOCK™ technology Prevents potential damage to ballast from starting lamps that are past their useful lifetime.
- Controller alerts to incorrect lamp size, as controllers are automatically programmed for their individual flow rate.
No need to handle potentially dangerous chemicals such as chlorine
Lower equipment investment verses other disinfection options
UV emits absolutely no by-products and doesn’t waste water
Destroys 99.99% of microorganisms