VESTA Drinking Water Systems
Designed to solve a wide variety of water quality issues, VESTA® reverse osmosis drinking water systems can provide you with a compact, affordable and effective solution for achieving the best possible quality drinking water for your home. Every water supply is different and our aging plumbing and municipal piping can contribute to contamination of your drinking water. VESTA reverse osmosis (RO) systems force water, under pressure, into a module that contains a semipermeable membrane and a number of other filtration steps. The RO system has a prefilter designed to capture larger particles, chlorine, and other substances; a semipermeable membrane that captures more contaminants; an activated carbon filter that removes residual taste, odor, and some organic contaminants; and a storage tank to hold the treated water for use.
Your professional VESTA water conditioning dealer is trained and dedicated to providing the best solution for your home..for your family.
- Reverse Osmosis improves taste, odor and appearance of your water
- Removes chlorine and chlorination disinfection byproducts such as trihalomethanes (THMs), which could potentially contribute to low birth weight, preterm birth, birth defects, fetal deaths, and other adverse pregnancy problems
- Reverse Osmosis will minimize your exposure to contaminants and may potentially reduce your allergy symptoms
- Peace of Mind - knowing that you’re providing your family with the best quality water right at home for drinking, cooking, ice, baby-formula, & pets
- Reverse Osmosis significantly reduces unwanted substances such as carcinogens, heavy metal ions such as cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury; chlorine, cryptosporidium, salts, turbidity, nitrate, VOC’s, organic compounds, dissolved solids, tastes and odors leaving great tasting water
- Reverse Osmosis filters out pharmaceutical traces from water, the Federal Government has not established safe levels yet
- According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, reverse osmosis filtration systems can effectively remove lead making it safe for consumption
No more bottled water! No more expense of purchasing over priced, most often filtered tap water. Less plastic bottles effecting the environment.
Reduces up to 96% TDS (Total Disolved Solids) leaving clean, safe and great tasting water for drinking and cooking.
Reverse osmosis is very effective in removing bacteria, such as salmonella and viruses, including Hepatitis A, the norovirus and rotavirus, and protozoa, such as giardia.
When used in conjuntion with a Water Softener the RO removes sodium molecules from water. Drinking RO water provides benefits to people with high blood pressure, kidney or liver disease or any sodium restrictions.