VESTA Cartridge Filtration System
The unique design of the VESTA® Filtration Cartridge Systems is truly revolutionary featuring One™ Water Filtration Simplified cartridge tank. Engineered to replace smaller cartridge style housings, the System yields higher flow rates and longer cartridge life than conventional systems. The VESTA Filtration Cartridge System can be used to filter a variety of contaminants, from taste and odor issues to sediment and fine particulate reduction requirements. Available for both Residential and Commercial applications. The VESTA Filtration Cartridge System offers a variety of cartridge options to suit your filtration needs, including:
The Orange Filtration Series – a dual gradient double pleated filtration solutions for extended life and use, with filtration levels of 5, 10 and 20 microns.
The Green Filtration Series – a electro-positively charged dual gradient double pleated filtration solutions that successfully remove contaminants from 1 to 0.2 microns, featuring ENPRESS NanoAl™ media.
The Yellow Filtration Series – a dual gradient double pleated filtration solutions for extended life and use, with filtration levels of 5 and 20 microns. This Series offers a combination filter composed of an outer layer of Polypropylene String with a Melt blown Polypropylene core.
The Blue Filtration Series – incorporates surface modified carbon block filter technology that is highly effective reducing bad taste, odor, and the reduction of chlorine and chloramines from potable drinking water.
The White Filtration Series – is a unique and high capacity granular media bottle that allows incorporation of multiple media options and solutions to be used with the series. The design also incorporates the patented Vortech® full distributor plate technology, providing uniform distribution and utilization of the media bed along with maximum efficiencies and service flow rates, giving system design maximum flexibility whether installed in up-flow or down-flow service.
- Easy-to-access top and bottom opening for use with multiple filtration connections and solutions - in a lightweight and cost effective package.
- 100% non-metallic, multiple filtration solutions.
- Three optional top and bottom opening connections for use with a pressure release valve configuration, a control valve or in-out head, along with bottom or top drain plumbing connections for residential or light commercial installations…extending the flexibility of the system to the end-user.
- 2.5” threaded PVC connection drain features a glue socket of 1.315” for multiple pipe requirement connections; while the 4.5” threaded PVC drain features a full 2.375” pipe socket connection.
- All glue joints and connections are contained underneath and inside the vessel base, for clean connections and a visibly attractive systems for homeowners, businesses and consumers.
- Patent pending no tools necessary snapring design makes it easy to access the internal filtration solution. Full radial seal top and bottom caps make replacement simple.
- Ideal design for cartridge use is the Pressure Release top opening with the plumbing connections at the bottom, so the end-user does not have to disrupt plumbing to access and service the filter.
- The Cartridge Tank™ is tested to 150 psi operating pressure for high performance and is NSF 61 listed.
The patent pending, no tools necessary snapring design makes it easy to remove top and bottom opening connections to access the internal filtration solution. Full radial seal top and bottom caps make replacement simple.
The ENPRESS Cartridge Tank™ is a direct replacement for small and inefficient 2.5” or 4.5” housings, or expensive Stainless Steel cartridge housings that require their filters to be changed on a weekly or monthly basis
The filters will outperform competitive filtration solutions in all turbidity applications including insoluable scale, Fe3, bacterial iron slime, colloidal solids, silt, rust, and other particle filtration.