VESTA Residential Dual Media Water Conditioners
Each VESTA® Water Conditioner is designed to specifically address the water quality issues that are unique to your home providing your family with outstanding water. Your investment will reward you with quality water at every faucet in your home.
Dual media conditioners are designed to treat chlorine, hardness, tastes and odors in the water. The Mid-Vortech™ tank maximizes the media efficiency with two separate media chambers in one tank. The lower chamber contains the media to soften your water, and the upper chamber has an activated carbon to remove objectionable tastes and odors. Your VESTA professional water treatment dealer may also utilize this chamber for an alternative filter media to treat your specific water issues.
At the heart of the VESTA softening system is the control valve. The control has been engineered to provide years of trouble-free service. The key to the exceptional quality of the control valve is in the state-of-art design. VESTA solid state microprocessors monitor and self-adjust the regeneration frequency of the system. A battery backup retains all the settings programmed into control valve while the attractive two-toned gray finish makes it a standout among contemporary home appliances.
Your professional VESTA water conditioning dealer is trained and dedicated to providing the best solution for your home..for your family.
- Dual media chambers keep media separate for more contact time and efficiency
- Dealer contact screen with phone number
- Top chamber - Activated Carbon filter media reduces chlorine levels while removing unpleasant tastes and odors. Chlorine removal may also extend the life of the softening resin
- Two individual relays for controlling other water treatment equipment
- Bottom chamber - high quality, chlorine resistant media bed for years of continuous service
- VESTA brand plate style tank design delivers evenly distributed and high quality flows thru the system
- Water use is monitored for peak efficiency
- Regenerates only when necessary saving salt and water
- Visual Low Salt Alarm alerts when it's time to add salt to the system
- Treated water regenerant refill yields a high quality recharge of the media bed
- Built in backup of settings during power outages
- Simple diagnostics and design provide for easy maintenance
- Color coded service reminder screens
- Colored backlit screens for easy recognition of softening or filtering modes
In the Bathroom
Your soap and shampoo will lather better. Your hair and skin will feel noticeably cleaner, softer and not as dry. Additionally, there will be no soap scum or mineral deposits to clean off sinks, showers, tub or toilets.
In the Kitchen
Dishes will clean up easily and be spot-free without the gray film glass gets when etched by mineral laden wear. Plus, hands will feel softer and look better.
In the Laundry
Clothes will be softer, cleaner, whiter and brighter, and last longer. Using soft water and pure soap products increases the life of clothing, towels and linens up to 33%. Without hard water service issues, washing machines will last longer, too.
Plumbing & Appliances
Appliances that use soft water will last longer and run better. Why? Because water heaters, washing machines and dishwashers using hard water can wear out 30% faster.
General Specifications for Vesta Water Softeners
|Grains Capacity (1)||22,500||30,000||37,000||45,000||60,000||75,000||105,000|
|Grains Capacity (2)||18,000||24,000||30,000||36,000||48,000||60,000||84,000|
|Cu. Ft. of Media||0.75||1.0||1.25||1.5||2.0||2.5||3.5|
|Pounds of Media||38||50||63||75||100||125||175|
|Service Flow Rate*||7||9||10||12||13||18||22|
|Floor Space Req.||26" x 16"||26" x 16"||26" x 16"||28" x 18"||32" x 18"||32" x 18"||34" x 18"|
|Approx Weight||83 lbs.||94 lbs.||110 lbs.||122 lbs.||146 lbs.||190 lbs.||250 lbs|
|Grains Capacity (1)|
|Grains Capacity (2)|
|Cu. Ft. of Media|
|Pounds of Media|
|Service Flow Rate*|
|Floor Space Req.|
(1) Salt at 15 lbs. per cubic foot = 30,000 grains/cubic foot (2) Salt at 9 lbs. per cubic foot = 24,000 grains/cubic foot * Due to varying water conditions, water pressures and assembly materials the service flow should only be used as a guideline.