VESTA Commercial Softeners
VESTA® brand commercial water softeners are designed for apartment buildings, hotels, motels, restaurants, laundries, and other applications requiring high flows. Our commercial softeners range in size from 96,000 to 1,200,000 grains of hardness removal capacity at flow rates up to 280 GPM.
The commercial/industrial line incorporates many of the features proven in the residential line of valves. The 1-1/4″ valve provides flow rates up to 34 GPM. Our 1-1/2″ valve provides flow rates up to 60 GPM, and our VESTA 2″ valve provides flow rates up to 115 GPM. Large VESTA Commercial water softeners are designed for commercial applications ranging from 96,000 to 1,200,000 grains of hardness removal capacity at flow rates up to 280 gpm. We can manufacture to unique specifications, single or a variety of multiple tank systems, to meet your specific requirements.
VESTA Water Conditioners also features a System Controller to expand the capacities volumes with the ability to operate from 2 – 6 units to create any System Type…
A VESTA System Controller may be added to our Commercial Water Conditioners, expanding capacity volumes by operating 2 to 6 units with a single controller. The VESTA System Controller is designed to manage any system type: Random (System 5), Series (System 6), Alternating (System 9), or Progressive (System 14).
Only a single power source is required for all systems connected to the controller as it provides power to each control valve. The controller offers remote, real-time system performance monitoring utilizing an onboard ethernet connection to each system connected. A USB port allows system diagnostic extraction and programming information to be uploaded.
Your VESTA Professional Water Dealer will test your water and size your system to suit your flow rate needs.
- Top mount control valve suited for commercial/industrial applications
- Lead free brass construction
- Service flows up to 125 gpm with backwash rates to 85 gpm
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- Front panel display for time of day, days until next regeneration, volume remaining, current flow rate and total volume used (Totalizer)
- Post treated water regenerant refill
- Methods to initiate regeneration; meter immediate, meter delayed, time clock delayed
- Optional double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and efficiency
- Fully adjustable cycle times with 6-cycle control delivers controlled backwash, down-flow brining/slow rinse, second backwash, fast rinse, refill and down-flow service
- Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over
- 15-volt AC Adapter, safe & easy installation
- Reliable and proven DC drive
|Model Number||Tank Size
1/2 x 1/4 1/4 x 1/8
L x W x H
|VESTA-1.5-120||16 x 65 24 x 41||96k 120k||4||-75||36 50||7||36 60||44 x 24 x 75||425|
|VESTA-1.5-150||18 x 65 24 x 50||120k 150k||5||-100||37 52||10||45 75||46 x 24 x 78||575|
|VESTA-1.5-210||21 x 62 24 x 50||168k 210k||7||100 50||43 58||12||63 105||49 x 24 x 74||700|
|VESTA-1.5-300||24 x 72 30 x 48||240k 300k||10||150 100||45 60||15||90 150||58 x 30 x 85||975|
|VESTA-2.0-120||16 x 65 24 x 41||96k 120k||4||-75||47 60||7||36 60||44 x 24 x 75||435|
|VESTA-2.0-150||18 x 65 24 x 50||120k 150k||5||-100||53 69||10||45 75||46 x 24 x 78||585|
|VESTA-2.0-210||21 x 62 24 x 50||168k 210k||7||100 50||66 85||12||63 105||49 x 24 x 74||710|
|VESTA-2.0-300||24 x 72 30 x 48||240k 300k||10||150 100||73 94||15||90 150||58 x 30 x 85||985|
|VESTA-2.0-450||30 x 72 39 x 48||360k 450k||15||250 100||88 113||25||135 225||73 x 39 x 95||1485|
|VESTA-2.0-600||36 x 72 50 x 60||480k 600k||20||350 150||97 126||35||180 300||82 x 50 x 97||1995|
|VESTA-2.0-900||42 x 72 50 x 60||720k 900k||30||450 250||103 137||50||270 450||96 x 50 x 109||3090|
|VESTA-2.0-1200||48 x 72 50 x 60||960k 1200k||40||600 300||150 188||65||360 600||102 x 50 x 109||3890|