PIONEER™ Lead & Cyst Whole House Filtration System
- Metered so you know when the filter needs to be changed, increasing safety
- Easy filter replacement and no tools required. Pioneer uses state-of-the-art snap-ring techology to eliminate the need for cumbersome tools. Homeowners can easily replace the filter in their Pioneer system by following a few simple steps.
- Removes Lead, >99.95% of Cyst, Chlorine, Chloramine, Taste and Odor
- The Pioneer system has been tested according to NSF/ANSI 53 for reduction of lead and cyst.
- Long filter life for up to 100,000 Gallons or 1 year
- Eliminates bottle water purchases
- Offers the best whole house flow rate production
- Easy to understand LED cartridge replacement notifications - The Real-time Dynamic LED System monitors water and flow rate and provides a visual color-coded notification to the homeowner, letting them know when to replace their filter.
Pioneer filtration system provides "Filtration Everywhere Technology". Whereas all points of water use are protected with the system being installed at the point which the water enters the home, also known as Point-of-entry (POE).
The Pioneer system not only provides filtration of Lead and Cyst but also removes waterborne parasites resistant to chlorine common in drinking water such as Giardia and Crypto. Pioneer effectively filters out harmful chemical disinfectants found in most municipal water sources like Chlorine and Chloramine.
Peace of Mind
With easy to understand LED replacement notifications you can rest assured, at a glance, that your filter is in good condition, 10% remaining or needs changed.
Pioneer uses a patented, state-of-the-art snap-ring technology to eliminate the need for cumbersome tools. Making the removal and change-out of filters simple and easy for the homeowner.